@TeeCee (was: Re: ACs are funny :-))
The numbers, up or down, aren't important to me. What I was commenting on was that I had obviously pushed somebody's buttons ... but they didn't have the courtesy of telling my where I goofed, so I could clean up my act.
Or not clean up my act, depending ;-)
I rarely up or down vote anything. Seems pointless. Exceptions include up voting "insiders" from companies ElReg writes about posting as themselves (which I really do approve of!) ... and down voting the occasional clumsy troll. Clumsier than myself, of course!
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- RISE of the Jesus Phone MOUNTAIN: 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion