@TeeCee (was: Re: ACs are funny :-))
The numbers, up or down, aren't important to me. What I was commenting on was that I had obviously pushed somebody's buttons ... but they didn't have the courtesy of telling my where I goofed, so I could clean up my act.
Or not clean up my act, depending ;-)
I rarely up or down vote anything. Seems pointless. Exceptions include up voting "insiders" from companies ElReg writes about posting as themselves (which I really do approve of!) ... and down voting the occasional clumsy troll. Clumsier than myself, of course!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs