"why Apple wants to settle in Europe but fight on in the US is something of a mystery"
If the republicans get in they can just wave some money and get off, so might as well stall and see how that goes. They can always settle later if things look bad.
- Breaking news: Google exec veep in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google chief Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL