Contactless vs pay-by-bonk
The thing that I don't get, is it is called 'contactless payments' yet you make contact between the reader and sticker / card / phone / whatever....
Pay-by-bonk is much better and more accurate. If it was widely adopted as the name for this 'new' tech craze, more people might get on board
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month
- More than half of Windows 8 users just treat it like Windows 7