Posted in Hands on with the Nikon D3200 DSLR
Re: Write-up schmite-up
Depending on which lenses you have, this may not work too well as a direct replacement of the D50. Newer entry-level Nikon bodies do not include the auto-focus motor and require the lens itself to be motorised.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support