So it's jsut more Mp then..
From this the specs seem very similar to the D3100, but with more Mp (and the processor required to crunch them). It'll be interesting to see if this improves image quality by any margin, or just ruins it for low light. Guide mode on the D3100 is useless, it doesn't go through any more than the scene selections on the top. I'd always hoped for a firmware update that let you take that position on the dial for a custom scene, but it's unlikely.
- All ABOARD! Furious Facebook bus drivers join Teamsters union
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 4: Spawn of Galaxy Alpha and a Note 3 unveiled
- Comment Renewable energy 'simply WON'T WORK': Top Google engineers
- Webcam hacker pervs in MASS HOME INVASION
- Nexus 7 fandroids tell of salty taste after sucking on Google's Lollipop