Why the negative headline and subhead?
Er, bit confused: the headline is "Beefy Fedora could use a dash of miracle whip" and the third paragraph reads "While Fedora 17 is certainly beefy, what's been delivered with this first and only beta is not particularly miraculous.", but the rest of the article doesn't seem to say anything particularly negative at all about the Beta. I'm not quite sure how to read that - did you find problems that got cut from the article, or is it just the case that you didn't feel there were any gigantic changes? Just seems a bit unclear. Thanks!
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- Opinion IT blokes: would you say that LEWD comment to a man? Then don't say it to a woman
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can