Why the negative headline and subhead?
Er, bit confused: the headline is "Beefy Fedora could use a dash of miracle whip" and the third paragraph reads "While Fedora 17 is certainly beefy, what's been delivered with this first and only beta is not particularly miraculous.", but the rest of the article doesn't seem to say anything particularly negative at all about the Beta. I'm not quite sure how to read that - did you find problems that got cut from the article, or is it just the case that you didn't feel there were any gigantic changes? Just seems a bit unclear. Thanks!
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON