Why the negative headline and subhead?
Er, bit confused: the headline is "Beefy Fedora could use a dash of miracle whip" and the third paragraph reads "While Fedora 17 is certainly beefy, what's been delivered with this first and only beta is not particularly miraculous.", but the rest of the article doesn't seem to say anything particularly negative at all about the Beta. I'm not quite sure how to read that - did you find problems that got cut from the article, or is it just the case that you didn't feel there were any gigantic changes? Just seems a bit unclear. Thanks!
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Analysis Apple's warrant canary riddle: Cock-up, conspiracy, or anti-Google point-scoring
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln