Re: matt assay - another fail
"Does this guy not realise that IBM make money from services rather than software? It is a different business model..."
IBM is the second largest software company in the world. They make around $24 billion a year in software. WebSphere alone is one of the largest software companies in the world.
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun