@LDS - Re: IBM was (is?) hugely unsuccessful at software - while MS software was hugely successful
[quote] standards and interoperability are in MS interests [/quote]
Are you sure about that ? When you are a (convicted) monopolist standards and interoperability are the last thing you need. It weakens your lock-in.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging