Bread and the circus
Bring people in? Isn't it about time we taught the people we already have to think?
France does philosophy and critical thinking in their schools - perhaps we should do the same and let the kids self-select who want to be geeks, chemists, etc.
We would of course need to insist that children are fed food that allows their brains to develop, mandatory healthy school meals, taxes on fatty/sugary filth to fund subsidies on healthy food.
Sod your 'right' to eat shit and produce idiots - the rest of us end up paying for that 'lifestyle choice'.
Decent bread leading to intelligent people who find their work more interesting and more satisfying than any circus.
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean