Bread and the circus
Bring people in? Isn't it about time we taught the people we already have to think?
France does philosophy and critical thinking in their schools - perhaps we should do the same and let the kids self-select who want to be geeks, chemists, etc.
We would of course need to insist that children are fed food that allows their brains to develop, mandatory healthy school meals, taxes on fatty/sugary filth to fund subsidies on healthy food.
Sod your 'right' to eat shit and produce idiots - the rest of us end up paying for that 'lifestyle choice'.
Decent bread leading to intelligent people who find their work more interesting and more satisfying than any circus.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months