Re:Re: >Do you have children? @ A.P.Richelieu
Its pretty easy to make an iTunes account without any payment info attached to it, and that will let you download as many free apps as you want.
Simply google "iTunes account without credit card" and there are a bazillion articles on it, top of the list apple's own on how to do it: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT2534
And if for some reason you have given your child your iTunes account then you can go to parental restrictions and disable in app purchases. You have been able to for years.
I personally hate IAP, so i have even disabled them via that method on my own iOS devices. No paranoia that I'm gona get shafted.
So maybe you should do some research before you get yourself into a pious rage.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire