Re: It's the storage techology of tomorrow.... and has been for twenty years
Or the 20+ layer, 500gb+ bluray disks that have been shown. Unless Holographic disks can achieve an order of magnitude improvement in capacity over bluray without a similar increase in cost then they are DOA.
I wonder how many months before this company joins the rest of the Holodisk industry road kill.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes