Re: It's the storage techology of tomorrow.... and has been for twenty years
Or the 20+ layer, 500gb+ bluray disks that have been shown. Unless Holographic disks can achieve an order of magnitude improvement in capacity over bluray without a similar increase in cost then they are DOA.
I wonder how many months before this company joins the rest of the Holodisk industry road kill.
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL