When will parents learn
When will parents learn to take responsibilty for educating themselves and subsequently, their offspring?
This guy clearly had no interest in what his daughter was doing and no knowledge of whether she could make purchases on the device he let her use unsupervised.
I'm no Apple fan but I think letting him claim up to $5 million "damages" is unfair on Apple!
He's now had to pay the in-app "idiot tax" and got a bonus parenting wake-up call - call it quits.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month