there is a book "Fixing The Game" on this exact issue. If you don't feel like reading whole, you can read about the book here http://www.forbes.com/sites/stevedenning/2011/11/28/maximizing-shareholder-value-the-dumbest-idea-in-the-world/
the times are changing. Current financial turmoil will uncover more than one "the king is naked" when shareholders will discover, with big surprise, that without customers their shares are worth much less than they thought.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging