Re: Laugh? I nearly cried.
"I want to see the reactor design of a real reactor which can passively dissipate heat immediately after SCRAM."
Thorium-fuelled molten salt reactors can do this.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging