Nokia had too many managers all trying to push R&D at the latest trend. So they just ended up herding cats. Lots of effort but no results.
Unlike HP who made ads about cat herding http://youtu.be/m_MaJDK3VNE
but outsourced it all to India. Costs less, but still no results.
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Analysis Hey, Teflon Ballmer. Look, isn't it time? You know, time to quit?
- Tablet? Laptop? HP does the splits with Tegra-based SlateBook x2
- NASA signs off on sampling mission to Earth-threatening asteroid
- Climate scientists agree: Humans cause global warming