Re: So can I buy one then?
It's a classically mismanaged computer launch of the early 80's model. They have the "I want" factor, so get a load of them made and get people queuing around the block like the Apple fanboys. Instead there are naff all stocks, just a waiting list.
A queue of bearded middle aged men setting up camp outside Maplin would not only be great publicity but would show that these things are out there and can be bought even if they limit them to certain stores only.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk