Re: So can I buy one then?
It's a classically mismanaged computer launch of the early 80's model. They have the "I want" factor, so get a load of them made and get people queuing around the block like the Apple fanboys. Instead there are naff all stocks, just a waiting list.
A queue of bearded middle aged men setting up camp outside Maplin would not only be great publicity but would show that these things are out there and can be bought even if they limit them to certain stores only.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...