I'd have been w/ google in this case, except what they did is truly lame.
They broke java binary compatibility and class format, so in the end it's not java but some google format.
In the end Andorid aint java but it's called so.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging