I'd have been w/ google in this case, except what they did is truly lame.
They broke java binary compatibility and class format, so in the end it's not java but some google format.
In the end Andorid aint java but it's called so.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?