Re: A rubber-keyed speccy?
You were lucky, I had to make do with whatever computer my friends had.
And yes, when I was a kid, I was friends with some people just because they had a cool computer, lots of games, and parents who didn't give a fuck.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?