should be esy at signup
There are remote methods to give predicted sync speed at your location. Contracts speed could be tiered based on that rather than black boxes and third parties etc etc. You know roughly what to expect, they know what you will pay for your contract ... It's never going to be 100% but it'd be closer than currently.
However it will never happen as I can hear some auditors pips squeaking already ...
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity
- 'Snoopers' Charter IS DEAD', Lib Dems claim as party waves through IP address-matching
- 'New Stuxnet': Government-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON 'Regin' described
- The next big thing in medical science: POO TRANSPLANTS