should be esy at signup
There are remote methods to give predicted sync speed at your location. Contracts speed could be tiered based on that rather than black boxes and third parties etc etc. You know roughly what to expect, they know what you will pay for your contract ... It's never going to be 100% but it'd be closer than currently.
However it will never happen as I can hear some auditors pips squeaking already ...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests