Indeed. There are saner ways of dealing with this.
Quite simply, avoid !GooMyFaceYouMSTwit.etc ... and advise everyone in your circle to do the same. It seems to work quite nicely for me & mine ... we manage to easily communicate using modern tools without running our palaver through multi-billion dollar mega-national marketing corporations.
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Researcher sat on critical IE bugs for THREE YEARS