As I can sense the IBM loyalists here, I also challenge them to change a single detail of an ODBC data source in the TCP settings. Assume you have a typo in the host name.
At least using the GUI I have to delete the data source completely, as the TCP settings are "write-once, see-never again". Of course, that's just annoying, but the sum of annoying stuff really pisses people off.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging