Well what's particularly odd is that it's not in a module IBM used to combine tubes and passive components into modules which could be easily replaced:
However the IBM701 doesn't seem to have. It had modules modules just like in that picture. Therefore I believe it's an IBM 701 or a very close relative.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple