Assuming it's not a rhetorical question...
...and that you're not just taking the piss out of IBM for what sounds like a backward step...
From the blurb, "scale-in" sounds like scale-up, but allowing consolidation, possibly including virtualisation. Scale down the number of boxes, the footprint, the unused CPU & memory, the management overhead - It actually makes sense!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month