Re: Paying by connection speed?
Nope. Speed is important, but connection stability is far more important to me. Obviously it matters of the standard speed is poor anyway, but I wouldn't want to be suckered into paying more just because my ISP has upgraded and can now make things happen faster. I get 6.5Mbps most of the time and that is good enough for me.
I guess if I downloaded GBs per day I might think differently, but I don't.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- LinuxCon 2014 GitHub.io killed the distro star: Why are people so bored with the top Linux makers?
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- 6 Obvious Reasons Why Facebook Will Ban This Article (Thank God)