Re: Paying by connection speed?
Nope. Speed is important, but connection stability is far more important to me. Obviously it matters of the standard speed is poor anyway, but I wouldn't want to be suckered into paying more just because my ISP has upgraded and can now make things happen faster. I get 6.5Mbps most of the time and that is good enough for me.
I guess if I downloaded GBs per day I might think differently, but I don't.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs