Here lives a happy Symbian user
After having had an Android smartphone for nearly two years, I bought myself a second hand Nokia E55 as my work phone a couple of months ago.
The mapping is better.
The battery life is measured in a sensible number of days.
It is small and light whilst still having a QWERTY keyboard.
It still has push email, web browsing etc.
It might not be quite as all singing and dancing but that doesn't make it bad and I, for one, welcome (hopefully) decent new apps. Whether or not I'll get a version for my slightly aging handset is another matter, sadly I haven't found a Symbian equivalent of CyanogenMod yet.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone