... stop playing with the fancy expensive machines that won't work properly, and simply open up more queues, with highly trained people motivated for a job they can see actually does something useful? Why the hassle with various classes of citizen depending on how well they fit the machinery, and instead focus on the job instead of the technology? Wasn't it about the passengers, originally, maybe?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go
- Microsoft breaks bug-bounty virginity in $100,000 contest