I have never heard of this game before so it comes as a cool surprise to find an interesting looking old game I know nothing about.
I must admit, and I'm not just making an obvious joke for once, I thought from the title it would be a Leisure Suit Larry style game with a frisky rabbit chap as the main character rather than a platformer. Jackrabbit sounds to me like a combination of the phrases "at it like rabbits" and "banging like a jack hammer" and of course jazz is an euphemism for porn - guess I just got a dirty mind though!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire