" emergency situations don't usually come with good WiFi."
Anybody who could afford to stock and deliver a robot with the capabilities of this thing could easily afford to also deliver a super-duper, encrypted, noise busting radio comms system along with it.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging