Just understand that Internet means Stadium
The internet is a public place in full view of everyone.
A person on stage in a stadium wouldn't have 'privacy' and a document in view there wouldn't be private or restricted.
Google are the only ones who seem to understand this.
Things like newspaper Paywalls are a sort of corruption which tries to fight against the fundamental nature of the thing.
All data can now be made public - by someone else - with or without our consent. And THAT's what the RIAA doesn't like.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests