Re: Probably wouldn't help the governments either
I think I've read stories on here about people begin prosecuted because of this very data. I believe it was admissible because the evidence wasn't gathered by breaking the law on UK soil and because when it comes to money laundering and tax evasion uk.gov get to keep all the money.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- New material enables 1,000-meter super-skyscrapers