Re: Not paying attention
Disagree. 'Allure of the Seas' (Worlds biggest LINER) isn't designed to scrape her bottom (ooer, missus!) on the seabed. Neither is her sister, 'Oasis of the Seas'. They're bug. Really big. I mean, fuc*k-me-sideways BIG!
So, sorry, but your statement "and why the worlds largest Liner is smaller than the largest Cruise ship..." is in error.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base