If you go to the original report
Nice PDF that looks a little scary on the Guardian . £900 million in Housing tenancy fraud, I suspect that is a low because they are probably not using proper rents.
£14 billion in tax FRAUD (not avoidance) seems low as well.
Surprised mortgage fraud is so high. Its a fairly big transaction with hopefully identifiable participants. Extra work needed.
Until they turn it into an inspection with consequences I suspect not much will happen.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip