If you go to the original report
Nice PDF that looks a little scary on the Guardian . £900 million in Housing tenancy fraud, I suspect that is a low because they are probably not using proper rents.
£14 billion in tax FRAUD (not avoidance) seems low as well.
Surprised mortgage fraud is so high. Its a fairly big transaction with hopefully identifiable participants. Extra work needed.
Until they turn it into an inspection with consequences I suspect not much will happen.
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...