If you go to the original report
Nice PDF that looks a little scary on the Guardian . £900 million in Housing tenancy fraud, I suspect that is a low because they are probably not using proper rents.
£14 billion in tax FRAUD (not avoidance) seems low as well.
Surprised mortgage fraud is so high. Its a fairly big transaction with hopefully identifiable participants. Extra work needed.
Until they turn it into an inspection with consequences I suspect not much will happen.
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Analysis Who is the mystery sixth member of LulzSec?
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- Comment Congress: It's not the Glass that's scary - It's the GOOGLE