Re: Looking forward
Actually it could theoretically cause cancer. If it transfers momentum to a nucleus, that might kick the nucleus and its atom out of whatever molecule it's a part of. Which if it's just the wrong molecule might be enough to trigger cancer.
But it sounds like much less than the background radiation that you get anyway, so unlikely to be much of a problem.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene