Re: Looking forward
Actually it could theoretically cause cancer. If it transfers momentum to a nucleus, that might kick the nucleus and its atom out of whatever molecule it's a part of. Which if it's just the wrong molecule might be enough to trigger cancer.
But it sounds like much less than the background radiation that you get anyway, so unlikely to be much of a problem.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests