Re: Looking forward
Actually it could theoretically cause cancer. If it transfers momentum to a nucleus, that might kick the nucleus and its atom out of whatever molecule it's a part of. Which if it's just the wrong molecule might be enough to trigger cancer.
But it sounds like much less than the background radiation that you get anyway, so unlikely to be much of a problem.
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers
- Video of US journalist 'beheading' pulled from social media