"Has anybody not trashed a digital camera at some point while out and about?"
Me neither. There's no need to own a camera at all these days; there's a picture of anything you want available on teh interwebz.
I have on occasion made a tinylink to a google image search and mailed that to my pals as my holiday photographs.
- It's true, the START MENU is coming BACK to Windows 8, hiss sources
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- How UK air traffic control system was caught asleep on the job
- Pic NASA Mars tank Curiosity rolls on old WET PATCH, sighs, sniffs for life signs
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps