Well, just so long as the crazy patent malarkey involves Google and Microsoft having equal share, then it should keep both at bay.
How long before we see Microsoft and Google joining forces I wonder? Microogle? Gosoft?
Bound to happen eventually and it'll be interesting to see what develops that causes that alliance.
Maybe Facebook and Apple will join forces.
Who would be fighting the good fight then?
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- Prankster 'Superhero' takes on robot traffic warden AND WINS
- British LulzSec hackers hear jail doors slam shut for years