I don't think that this guy is the sharpest knife in the drawer.
What he did is roughly equivalent to resigning as a curator at the Louvre, getting a job at the V&A and thinking that your new employer will be real impressed if you turn up with the Mona Lisa tucked under your arm. It (apparently) did not occur to him that AMD would regard him as about as welcome as a dose of the clap when they realised what he'd done?
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire