Re: Stereo Vision?
I would have thought the better question is just what part of the sky could be seen from both places at the same time. Afaik the interferometry needed in this kind of set up works best in real time. Therefore both sites would have to be pointing at the same point.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Updated + vids WHOA: Get a load of Asteroid DX110 JUST MISSING planet EARTH
- 10 years of Facebook Inside Facebook's engineering labs: Hardware heaven, HP hell – PICTURES
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Massive new AIRSHIP to enter commercial service at British dirigible base