Could this be the new bleach
Sounds good, feels good. This could go far.
Only thing that I wonder on anything that kills bacteria is that even if they don't kill them all then you have created more space for the realy bad ones and if you do kill them all you've made space for new bad ones. Evolution is not limited to humans I hear.
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- FOUR DAYS: That's how long it took to crack Galaxy S5 fingerscanner
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?