Could this be the new bleach
Sounds good, feels good. This could go far.
Only thing that I wonder on anything that kills bacteria is that even if they don't kill them all then you have created more space for the realy bad ones and if you do kill them all you've made space for new bad ones. Evolution is not limited to humans I hear.
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars