Could this be the new bleach
Sounds good, feels good. This could go far.
Only thing that I wonder on anything that kills bacteria is that even if they don't kill them all then you have created more space for the realy bad ones and if you do kill them all you've made space for new bad ones. Evolution is not limited to humans I hear.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire