Re: Which is the bigger crime really?
" urinated on several chairs, causing about US$4,500 in damages."
That's the bit that jumped out for me as well. Either 'several' is being diplomatic and the guy was hosing every chair in sight and plenty on the carpet, or the employees of this company have state-of-the-art vibro-massaging chairs.
Or the procurement department are muppets / have a nudge-wink "special relationship" with the suppliers. Or, given that apparently the 'victims' were the hottest babes in the office, maybe the procurement department were giving them state-of-the-art vibro-massaging chairs in lieu of 'services rendered'
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- China in MONOPOLY PROBE into Microsoft: Do not pass GO, do not collect 200 yuan