Re: Which is the bigger crime really?
" urinated on several chairs, causing about US$4,500 in damages."
That's the bit that jumped out for me as well. Either 'several' is being diplomatic and the guy was hosing every chair in sight and plenty on the carpet, or the employees of this company have state-of-the-art vibro-massaging chairs.
Or the procurement department are muppets / have a nudge-wink "special relationship" with the suppliers. Or, given that apparently the 'victims' were the hottest babes in the office, maybe the procurement department were giving them state-of-the-art vibro-massaging chairs in lieu of 'services rendered'
- iPad is an iFAD: Now we know why Apple went running to IBM
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion
- Black Hat anti-Tor talk smashed by lawyers' wrecking ball