Re: Which is the bigger crime really?
" urinated on several chairs, causing about US$4,500 in damages."
That's the bit that jumped out for me as well. Either 'several' is being diplomatic and the guy was hosing every chair in sight and plenty on the carpet, or the employees of this company have state-of-the-art vibro-massaging chairs.
Or the procurement department are muppets / have a nudge-wink "special relationship" with the suppliers. Or, given that apparently the 'victims' were the hottest babes in the office, maybe the procurement department were giving them state-of-the-art vibro-massaging chairs in lieu of 'services rendered'
- SMASH the Bash bug! Apple and Red Hat scramble for patch batches
- BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9