Re: £700 for a decent chair
He's right. I used to have a crappy £150 chair until I sat in the "pregnant lady" £500 chair. That thing was mint. A couple of moans to the union later and we all got decent chairs - much better on the posture and aches.
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Review Best budget Android smartphone there is? Must be the Moto G
- NSFW Confessions of a porn site boss: How the net porn industry flopped
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene