Re: £700 for a decent chair
Rubbish mate. I'm 41 and my arse is the same as when I was 20 - just fatter obviously.
I sit in all sorts of chairs while at work. It is your posture that counts, not the chair.
Yes its nice to have a megachair, but it won't help your aching back if you don't sit correctly.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes