Why build only one?
When for just twice the price (or less) you can build TWO?
I would hazard a guess that twice the telescopes would give your FOUR times as much science.
And everyone knows MORE SCIENCE is a good thing.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging