Why build only one?
When for just twice the price (or less) you can build TWO?
I would hazard a guess that twice the telescopes would give your FOUR times as much science.
And everyone knows MORE SCIENCE is a good thing.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED