You see i'm not so sure. Earlier I think I hit the limit - my USENET went down to 60-70mbps and stayed there.
I did another 6 GB and then stopped - It's like it now so I assume I am STM'd till 11:30. However I've still been able to do all that I've wanted to - including watching 8GB of HD programs and a film whilst being STM'd
to be fair I think I have been a bit hard on VM. I recall Mark saying this was going to be introduced over a week or so - so maybe it's not kicked in yet.. We will see.
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- Microsoft reveals Xbox One, the console that can read your heartbeat