"The company declined to comment on the news story that was "broken" by Sky News, an organisation owned by BSkyB."
That's like if the BBC News Channel had broke the news that George Alagiah had just farted in the lift at BBC TV Centre isint it? It's hardly fair to claim "BREAKING NEWS!!!!" like its some high example of journalistic endeavour when it's your own blooming company's news is it!
At least a fart actually breaks though.
Mine's the one with a faint whiff of egg.
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers
- Is that a 64-bit ARM Warrior in your pocket? No, it's MIPS64
- Apple 'fesses up: Rejected from the App Store, dev? THIS is why