Re: Thumbs down and Comments
I wasn't trying anything. It's an honest opinion :-) Later in the thread, I felt like I was tilting at windmills ... Some people just don't want to comprehend the intent of the original poster. But that's fine. I feel sorry for 'em, more than anything else.
As an long term (over thirty years) email list and Usenet moderator, I was most amused by the "flaming" comment ...
n.b. Ta for the backup, Drew. It's hardly necessary, but ta anyway. Likewise, ta for not including the "I work here" icon on your posts. I don't want anyone to think I "speak" for ElReg, or anyone but myself, for that matter ... I can get into enough trouble on my own ;-)
- One HUNDRED FAMOUS LADIES exposed NUDE online
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- Twitter: La la la, we have not heard of any NUDE JLaw, Upton SELFIES
- Apple to devs: NO slurping users' HEALTH for sale to Dark Powers