Re: Thumbs down and Comments
I wasn't trying anything. It's an honest opinion :-) Later in the thread, I felt like I was tilting at windmills ... Some people just don't want to comprehend the intent of the original poster. But that's fine. I feel sorry for 'em, more than anything else.
As an long term (over thirty years) email list and Usenet moderator, I was most amused by the "flaming" comment ...
n.b. Ta for the backup, Drew. It's hardly necessary, but ta anyway. Likewise, ta for not including the "I work here" icon on your posts. I don't want anyone to think I "speak" for ElReg, or anyone but myself, for that matter ... I can get into enough trouble on my own ;-)
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Vid+Pics Microsoft declares WINDOWS 10: Seven, ate, Nine. Or 8 did, anyway
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests