Re: Re: Regional figures?
"Matthew, drop the epithetic sobriquets....." Whilst I'm amused by your upset, I'd have to admit there is no originality, the term "Snoreacle" having come to my attention as early as 2004. Fittingly, it was in reference to slow Oracle software (I think it was regarding their ERP software), which chimes nicely with the old Sun Slowaris moniker.
".....I wouldn't hire you on that alone." Well, Jake, I'm not sure you could afford me! Besides, you do seem to be displaying a distinct lack of humour, which doesn't bode well for the happiness of any employee working for you.
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen