Re: Re: Regional figures?
"Matthew, drop the epithetic sobriquets....." Whilst I'm amused by your upset, I'd have to admit there is no originality, the term "Snoreacle" having come to my attention as early as 2004. Fittingly, it was in reference to slow Oracle software (I think it was regarding their ERP software), which chimes nicely with the old Sun Slowaris moniker.
".....I wouldn't hire you on that alone." Well, Jake, I'm not sure you could afford me! Besides, you do seem to be displaying a distinct lack of humour, which doesn't bode well for the happiness of any employee working for you.
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- iPhone sales set to PLUMMET: Bleak times ahead for Apple
- HTML5 vs native: Harry Coder and the mudblood mobile app princes