Banks dont need to be compliant with anything, as its 'their' own money they are playing with.
Take some of these new instant issuance systems that are coming out, there are various tiers with automation, the cheap tier on one companies that i will not name, requires the operator to manually enter the card details, details that are supposed to be protected, and then it will just issue the new card for them.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?
- Munich considers dumping Linux for ... GULP ... Windows!