Re: Internal hack?
Most likely an issuer, but, if it is, then it would have to be one that is issuing millions a month, as they would not be storing the track1 and 2 data, unless specifically requested to by the banks. They can only store the data for a max of 30 days, perfering it to be deleted after personalisation. if they were not deleting it, they were either breaking mastercard and visa rules, or had another service provided to the banks that needed it, which would allow them to keep it if it was encrypted.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats