Way back in the days of 9-track tapes & main-frames us mere-mortals had direct control, so we used the password: 'secret'
People would ask for it and we would say; "shhhhhh, it's secret".
Few people twigged.
How I hated backing up multi-volume sets.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- 20 Freescale staff on vanished Malaysia Airlines flight MH370
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked
- Sysadmins and devs: Do these job descriptions make any sense?