Way back in the days of 9-track tapes & main-frames us mere-mortals had direct control, so we used the password: 'secret'
People would ask for it and we would say; "shhhhhh, it's secret".
Few people twigged.
How I hated backing up multi-volume sets.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Three offers free US roaming, confirms stealth 4G rollout
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED