Way back in the days of 9-track tapes & main-frames us mere-mortals had direct control, so we used the password: 'secret'
People would ask for it and we would say; "shhhhhh, it's secret".
Few people twigged.
How I hated backing up multi-volume sets.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER