Way back in the days of 9-track tapes & main-frames us mere-mortals had direct control, so we used the password: 'secret'
People would ask for it and we would say; "shhhhhh, it's secret".
Few people twigged.
How I hated backing up multi-volume sets.
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network