Way back in the days of 9-track tapes & main-frames us mere-mortals had direct control, so we used the password: 'secret'
People would ask for it and we would say; "shhhhhh, it's secret".
Few people twigged.
How I hated backing up multi-volume sets.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging