Re: @John 137 (was: For the record ...)
>>Voicing a personal opinion on one of the food groups warrants an ad hominem attack in your mind?
No, you stated as fact "With that said, the outer shell of these things is not now, and never has been, chocolate." That marks you as ignorant as well as a snob.
And please, I know you think it's cool to throw around the phrase "ad hominem" because, as a pretentious nitwit, you want to look clever, but please learn what it means rather than parrot stuff you read on the internet.
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- Flash flaw potentially makes every webcam or laptop a PEEPHOLE